Kentucky Nursing CE Requirements
RNs and LPNs in Kentucky are required to complete 14 hours of continuing education every year.
- Includes 1.5 hours related to Pediatric Abusive Head Trauma (one-time only)
- Includes 3 hours related to Domestic Violence (one-time only)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing Approved Provider #70029 (Expires December 31, 2019)
- Western Schools was awarded Accreditation with Distinction, the highest recognition awarded by the ANCC's Accreditation Program..
- Nursing boards in all states requiring continuing education accept courses offered by ANCC accredited providers.
- For more Information about Kentucky's CE Requirements for RNs and LPNs, please visit the Kentucky Board of Nursing website.